About SERVPRO of South Hills
SERVPRO Metro-Pittsburgh includes three franchises: Metro-Pittsburgh (City of Pittsburgh); Monroeville (eastern suburbs); and South Hills. Metro-Pittsburgh has been in business for more than 25 years and the current owners, the Katofskys, have owned it for 14 years. SERVPRO is a national brand with corporate headquarters in Tennessee. It is a customer service organization that primarily performs fire and water clean-up and restoration.
Metro-Pitt Headquarters: 1951 Lincoln Highway, North Versailles, PA 15137 (part of the Pennsylvania-Delaware region).
Capacity: SERVPRO of Metro-Pittsburgh serves residential and commercial clients. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year. Out of 16 SERVPROs in western Pennsylvania, Metro-Pittsburgh has the largest equipment inventory and trained personnel.
Regarding financials, our SERVPRO has a cash flow of $2M reserve; general commercial liability limits of $2M aggregate; and cyber insurance of $1M.
Since 2005, SERVPRO Metro-Pittsburgh has had a national disaster response team, providing core team members with a vast amount of experience, from Hurricane Katrina to Super Storm Sandy. In September 2015, our organization was designated by the corporate office as a Franchise Mentor for Large Loss Response Teams. Our warehouse is 40,000 square feet, along with a new 4,800 square foot garage (completed October 2015).
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We study The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards and best practices in cleaning and restoration standards. A few of our restoration certifications include: OSHA - Other Training; SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician; and OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program.
Services • Smoke & Soot from Fire • Water Loss • De-humidification • Mold Mitigation & Remediation • Bio-Hazard • Sewage • Move-Outs/Pack-Outs/Move-Ins • Contents Restoration • Electronics & Equipment • Document Drying • Contents Claim Inventory Service • Air Ducts & HVAC • Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes & Blinds • Ceilings, Walls & Hard Floors • Odor Identification • Deodorization • Catastrophic Storm Response • Reconstruction (roofs, siding, windows, paint, framing, drywall, plaster, masonry, carpentry, electrical, etc.) • Board-Ups
Nationally, SERVPRO has been serving individuals and businesses since 1967. There are more than 1,700 franchises in the United States and Canada.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- Commercial HVAC Cleaning
- Confined Space Standard training
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Builders Association of Metro-Pittsburgh (BAMP)
- Business Network International (BNI) Team Green, Carnegie/Greentree
- Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection, Monroeville Chapter
- Insurance Club of Pittsburgh
- Monroeville Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Association Mutual Insurance Companies
- Pittsburgh Social Exchange (PSE)
- Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- South Hills Chamber of Commerce
- The Building Owners & Managers Association of Pittsburgh, Inc. (BOMA)
- 2010 - SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2011 - SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2012 - SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2013 - SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2015 - CEO Award by SERVPRO Industries to SERVPRO Owners Lynn & Harold Katofsky
- 2015 - SERVPRO (national) ranked #7 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Best Franchise Opportunity
- 2015 - SERVPRO (national), Entrepreneur Magazine, #1 Opportunity (franchises)-Restoration Services
- 2015 - SERVPRO Metro-Pitt designated by corporate as a Franchise Mentor, Large Loss Response Teams